<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, April 05, 2008

"我找不到 我到不了 你所谓的将来的美好" 
--[到不了]


"怎么习惯失去你的未来"
--[终于明白]

"'Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tinglies in a silly place"
--[Bubbly]


"怎么留住渐渐消失的云彩"
--[终于明白]


"这一趟华丽的冒险没有真实的你陪我走"
--[趟华丽的冒险]


"and as our lives change, come whatever
we will still be, friends forever"
--[Graduation]


"Outside it's now raining.
And tears are falling from my eyes."
--[Big Big World]

"终于明白 该放手."
--[终于明白]


"说不清对你承诺过的一切 还有多少没有实现过"
--[趟华丽的冒险]


"Why did it have to happen ?"
--[Big Big World]


"如果有一天 我回到从前
回到最原始的我 你是否会觉得我不错"


"不愿放开手 不愿让你走 疯狂的梦没有了你还有什么用"
--[趟华丽的冒险]

"看你和我的回忆 跟我擦肩而过"
--[告诉我]



"when we look back now
will our jokes still be funny?
will we still remember everything we learned in school?
still be trying to break every single rule?"
--[Graduation]




"你的改变太冷漠 我没有勇气大声地说"
--[告诉我]



"不愿放开手 不愿让你走"
--[趟华丽的冒险]




"Why did it all have to end ?"
--[Big Big World]

"i keep, i keep thinking that it's not goodbye
keep on thinking it's a time to fly"
--[Graduation]

"不愿眼睁睁的看你走出我的生活"
--[趟华丽的冒险]

"如果有一天 我离你遥远
不能再和你相约 你是否会发觉我已经说再见"





"我什麽都不要 知不知道 若你懂我 这一秒"
--[到不了]